Sunday, November 22, 2015

Changewater Schooling Show 11-22-15: Itty Bitty Jumpers

1- Alexis and Ping

2- Whiskey

3- Whiskey

4

5

Congratulations to Alexis and Ping, Itty Bitty champs of the day!

After hitting snooze on my alarm clock at least five times this chilly November morning, I managed to convince myself to get up and head out to my lesson barn's schooling show to do a little photography.  Unfortunately, I really wasn't taking very many good quality photos today.  It's a combination of being tired, sick, and not really "feeling it" combined with a lack of practice given the cloudy weather and its changeable lighting.  The Tamron lens isn't quite as fast with its focusing while telescoping out, which also affected the quality of my shots.  After the first two divisions, and as the intensity and frequency of my coughing fits increased, I decided to go home sick.  When I got home and reviewed my work, I knew I had made the right choice.  Instead of 1000+ not so great photos, I only had 200 something not so great photos to be less than proud of.  A few did come out pretty decently.  I apologize to anyone who took my business card and does not see their photos here; either you were in a later division when I was not physically present, or I simply did not get a good, clear shot to post here.  I am glad that I managed to get out and do a little bit of shooting; I would have been deeply upset with myself if I had just stayed home and not tried at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment