Monday, September 14, 2015

5/31/15 Mini-Stirrup Changewater Schooling Show: Colby

How to order photos: 

Please email or call me with the name of the division and the number of the picture(s) you would like, in the dimensions desired.  Pricing will include the cost of the print, shipping, and labor.  I print through CVS, which is more affordable but lesser quality, or through Simply Color Lab, which is higher quality but higher price.  If you also ride at Changewater Stables, I can arrange to have the photos dropped off there since I lesson with Maren- this will negate the shipping charge.  Payment can be mailed in check form to my home address (which I will provide you with upon placing an order), or with cash if I am dropping the photos off at Changewater.

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment