Monday, November 24, 2014

Paint Pony, graphite pencil sketch

(c) Rebecca Freiday

Despite being incredibly tired last Thursday, I promised myself that I would achieve my goal of drawing something, anything, every (week) day.  This was the end result, after some doodling beforehand.

I am working with limited equipment currently; I took the photo of this sketch with my cell phone and used its editing software to crop the photo.  My laptop's keyboard no longer works, and it doesn't connect to the Internet anymore.  I miss Lightroom, and all of the photos and documents on my laptop.  Hopefully all I need is a USB keyboard for now, because I really don't want to shop for a whole new laptop.  When I have a better photo, I will edit this post.

I am planning to get a new USB drive or two, to store pictures of my artwork and photography.  When my budget allows for it, I would love to get a graphic arts quality scanner.

My next goal is to make a couple of small laser copies of three pen and ink drawings I did this past month and mat and frame them.  Then, I will go to Greens & Beans, where Paula's friend runs a floral shop, and see if she can sell any of my prints.  Paula said that she warned her to be nice to me, haha.  

No comments:

Post a Comment